Your dissolving face Your dissolving face

awsome

This song kicks arse man. But it sounds like he is saying "betty" rather than "value" lol. Nice song mate-tops as

~BH~ SunStorm ~BH~ SunStorm

dude this is awsome as

it making me sleepy though lol. Great synths and stuff :)

Blackhole12 responds:

Thanks :D

The Time Is Now (Original Mix) The Time Is Now (Original Mix)

another one

this is what i would call an epitome of trance. I love it. Please teach me how to make stuff like this. I would really appreciate it :)

JohnnyFrizz responds:

Okay!

Thanks for the compliment (epitome of trance lol) XD

Northern breeze Northern breeze

i love this song

i ran my school cross country yesterday to this song lol-too bad i came last lol. But one thing i would really like to know is how do you make this drum beat in Fl studio. I tried making it but i failed lol.
Anyway great song i really like it-keep it up (Y)

TerraNation responds:

Thanks for the review, How to make nice powerful kick, u use Fruity Peak controller and ofcourse compressor. but to even more make it cleaner dont for get EQ ( Freq chanage beacuse thats one make either hard soft or normal.)

Plus u need find great kick samples, not use fl studio samples beacuse they are pretty lame, try some vangaunce club sounds, or any other / TN

.HLS. Sweet Memories .HLS. Sweet Memories

Is there any other epitome of trance?

this is great mate i love it sooooo much. The melody is great the buildups and breakdowns are great. You nailed it here :) Also "epitome" means the perfect example of.....whatever it is-in this case trance

heartless1298 responds:

Haha thanks so much dude!

Bring Me Up Bring Me Up

The intro got me

After 2 seconds of hearing the intro i was hooked. Sounds really good mate-keep it up. I like the way you had the sweep and the kick got bassier-how did you do that? bass boost or something?

djhathor23 responds:

lol yea the beginning part is def my fav!!! i actually didnt do much to change the kick as in like no programs just used nexus's kick and changed it a little :) thanks so much for the comment!

maximum hardstyle maximum hardstyle

i love the lyrics at the start

sounds pretty good mate. keep it up :)

Djzylo responds:

thanks :P

Manchester Ligths (Trance v.) Manchester Ligths (Trance v.)

very cool

youve got some great sounds coming from that mate-good job
5/5
9/10

AirSky AirSky

SCREW GIRLS-THIS IS BETTER TO LOVE

DL this-even though i shouldnt lol. This is great stuff man-i love it

{Meinsla} Forgotten Days (Ext) {Meinsla} Forgotten Days (Ext)

i really liek it :)

sounds great in my opinion :) you've got a great melody happening there :)

meinsla responds: